Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Many Sudden Enthusiasms.

Hi. Me here.

This will be my fourth attempt at blogging, so don't expect much!

I once heard (though I don't remember where) someone refer to themselves as someone with many sudden enthusiasms. This describes me to a T! I'm always jumping from one thing to another...most don't last long, but others hang around. I've tried:
~quilling
~knitting (my blanket is currently smaller than a pillow despite two winters of knitting on and off...luckily I chose a pattern and yarn that will last the test of time)
~crocheting
~scrapbooking
~sewing
and many others...

The two that have stuck around are digital scrapbooking and cupcaking, though our recent house move has delayed cupcakes indefinitely since the oven here is very temperamental!
Here's some of my cakes...this was a chocolate box for a friend's birthday...chocmud cakes with flavoured buttercream icing (strawberry, coffee, orange, vanilla, mint and chocolate).


And here's some of my scrapping...



Anyways, this blog seems like a good place to keep track of my projects, inspirations etc. Let's see if I make more than one post this time!






No comments:

Post a Comment