Or rather, a way to get the flowers my girls and I love, while not having to actually plant them. Really, it's safer for everyone involved, as I have very brown thumbs...even under the nutella I just ate from the jar...
So now, I research, plan, buy the stuff, and then make my husband do the work!
Yesterday while putting the little one to bed, I decided they really needed flower boxes on the wall outside the bedrooms, so they had a nicer view than just the plain old Colourbond fence. So at 4:30pm, I threw them in the car and headed to the small but very good nursery that we prefer. Bought two hanging troughs, two trailing pink flower bushes and four white daisy-like flowers. Came home, put it all on the table and told DH exactly what I wanted! Unfortunately I forgot the S-hooks to attach them to the fence, so I'll have to head to Bunnings today and then we can plant them up tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment